Fenix TK16 LED Flashlight (1000 Lumens)
The new Fenix TK16 is sure to catch the eye of those searching for tactical gear, the avid hunters, and most often any flashlight enthusiast. The Fenix TK16 LED flashlight integrates functionality and perofrmance, empowering it as a reliable and indispensable tool in emergency and tactical situations. This LED light is the first to add Fenix’s new Dual Tactical Switch for one-finger operation and instant get right of entry to to strobe and momentary-on functions. The TK16 delivers four brightness modes, plus strobe, and can throw 1000 lumens of maximum output and far-reaching distance of as much as 787 feet (240 meters). Key design elements include a strike face bezel, grip ring, body clip, and the reliable Dual Layer Body.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 5 Modes of Operation
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens, 1 hr. 10 min.
- High: 400 Lumens, 3 hr. 25 min.
- Mid: 150 Lumens, 10 hr.
- Low: 10 Lumens, 150 hr.
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance: 787 feet (240 meters)
- Intelligent Memory Circuit. Mechanically enters the prevsiously used brightness level when turned on
- Low-voltage Warning Function
- Digitally regulared output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to give protection to from flawed battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch for monentary-on function
- Tail mode switch for simple and fast output seleciton
- Instant Strobe mode
- Reliable Dual-layer Body
- Dual Spring Design for better affect resistance and more suitable for flat-head batteries
- Specialized Remote Pressure Switch Integration
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (Underwa
Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
5 Modes of Operation
Turbo: 1000 Lumens, 1 hr. 10 min.
High: 400 Lumens, 3 hr. 25 min.
Mid: 150 Lumens, 10 hr.