- Newest CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED, 2000 Lumen Max Turbo output; beam reaches over 316 meters; industry leading performance
- ITS temperature control, real time monitor and auto-adjust output levels to keep LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and equipment safety
- Aero-space Aluminum alloy body with CNC technology; Military spec hard anodizing (HA III); lightweight and robust (Bezel 34.9mm(1.37") (D), Body 25.4mm(1")(D), Length 142.6mm(5.59")), Weight 130g, (4.58oz) w/o battery
- Intelligent Digital Charging module; monitors charging progress for safe and fast recharging with over-charging protection
- Three Interfaces ◇Tactical Setting: Classic KLARUS XT series control. One-Touch Turbo; One-Touch Strobe; Side switch full control; versatile in all tasks. ◇Outdoor Setting: Specially designed for the wilderness. One-Touch Low; One-Touch Turbo; Multiple levels with memory; SOS function; suitable for all needs in Hiking, Camping or Search and Rescue.◇Advanced Tactical Setting: Turbo + Strobe; Side switch disabled. Immediate access to Turbo or Strobe for extreme tactical needs.
New Klarus XT11GT [tooltip id=”93fb9b90fffe8eabfb594ef794995e52″]flashlight[/tooltip] is a tiny, powerful tactical [tooltip id=”93fb9b90fffe8eabfb594ef794995e52″]flashlight[/tooltip], always at hand, rechargeable directly with the help of its built-in micro USB port.
The XT11GT is an upgraded version of the XT11 and XT11S, our two most popular tactical flashlights! With the newest LED, CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED, the XT11GT delivers a blinding 2000 lumens max with maximum beam throw of 316 meters!
It uses a 18650 battery (Comes with a 18650 3600mAh battery) , handy size, it is very easy to carry in a pocket or in a bag.
Despite being a small flashlight using only 1 18650 battery, the XT2CR is sparkling, it delivers 1600 ANSI Lumens.
It is also driven by the innovative dual-switch, which you’ll also find on the XT10, XT11, XT11S, XT12GT, XT20, and the XT30R to allow for fast (high to medium-low) and go as fast as a flash in strobe mode ultra bright and confusing.
This tactical [tooltip id=”93fb9b90fffe8eabfb594ef794995e52″]flashlight[/tooltip] is compact and lightweight with a removable pocket clip so it can function as an everyday carry light. Just like the XT11S, the XT11GT has three switches: the primary switch, the mode switch, and the side switch.
This incredible 2000 lumen flashlight features a dual-tactical tail switch with both the primary switch and mode switch. The user can turn the flashlight ON and OFF with the primary switch and the side switch. However, if the user prefers not to use the side switch, it does feature a lock-out function.
The XT11GT features three programmable settings: the Tactical Setting, the Outdoor Setting, and the Advanced Tactical Setting.
THE TACTICAL SETTING – This is the classical XT series control settings. It features One-Touch Turbo, One-Touch Low, and One-Touch Strobe. The side switch can be used to turn the flashlight ON and OFF, to access strobe and SOS, to change modes, and to access the memory function.
THE OUTDOOR SETTING – With this setting, the flashlight features One-Touch Turbo or One-Touch Low. Also, the tail switch won’t be able to access the strobe mode. The side switch can be used to turn the flashlight ON and OFF, to access strobe and SOS, to change modes, and to access the memory function.
THE ADVANCED TACTICAL SETTING – This mode is for extreme tactical situations. The XT11GT will only function with One-Touch Turbo and One-Touch Strobe. The side switch is locked out in this mode.
The XT11GT features four brightness levels: Turbo (2000 lumens), High (400 lumens), Medium (100 lumens), and Low (10 lumens). Another amazing feature of this programmable flashlight is the USB charging function. Located on the side of the XT11GT is a micro USB port which allows for convenient charging on-the-go. There is a battery power indicator located in the side switch to let the user know when the battery is running low and to let the user know when the battery is charging and when it is complete.
This 2000 lumen flashlight was built to last and to endure hardcore outdoor activities. The XT11GT is constructed from an aerospace aluminium alloy body with a military spec hard anodised finish. With its smart ITS temperature control, the temperature is monitored and the system adjusts the temperature for maximum brightness. The XT11GT is impact resistant up to 1 meter and waterproof up to IPX8 standards (submersible up to 2 meters).
• Utilizes CREE XPH35 HD E4 LED
• Working voltage: 2.5V-8.4V
• Compatible Batteries: 1x 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries
View our comprehensive list of Klarus flashlights and torches or visit the flashlights shop for amazing deals on torches[tooltip type=”box” html=”Input Your Content Here” box_background_color=”#eeeeee” box_opacity=”0.95″ box_padding=”10″ box_border_color=”#3F3F3F” box_border_width=”1″ box_border_radius=”0″ id=”93fb9b90fffe8eabfb594ef794995e52″ /]