Nitecore Chameleon White and Ultraviolet Primary Output LED Flashlight (CU6)
The Nitecore CU6 Chameleon features two primary lights sources. A Cree XP-G2 white output with a maximum output of 440 lumens and a 3 watt Ultraviolet LED which provides 3000mW at 365nm. The dual side switch makes selecting the required output easy and also features a built in power indicator to show the status of the battery. Along with the principle outputs there are secondary low level red, green and blue LEDs.
UV light has a multitude of uses from currency and identity authentication to spotting Scorpions!
White Turbo: 440 lumens (1 hour 45 minute runtime)
White High: 280 lumens (3 hour 30 minute runtime)
White Mid: 160 lumens (7 hour runtime)
White Low: 25 lumens (43 hour runtime)
White Ultra Low: 1 lumen (400 hour runtime)
Ultraviolet: 3000mW at 365nm
The CU6 will also be gun mounted and is compatible with the Nitecore RSW-1 remote pressure switch. The battery chamber is spring loaded at both ends to verify good affect absorption.
Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion rechargeable cell (advisable for the most efficient runtimes) or two CR123A cells.
Includes: Holster, pocket clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare tail cap and spare o-ring.
- Featuring five individual light sources: two main LEDs plus secondary red, green and blue LEDs.
- Five selectable modes of output (red, green, blue, white and ultraviolet)
- Dual side switches offer convenient regulate of colour modes
- Purpose-designed for hunting, police investigation, forensics and identification applications
- White CREE XP-G2 (R5) LED provides a maximum output of as much as 440 lumens
- Ultraviolet LED provides 3000mW at 365nm
- Maximum runtime of as much as 400 hours on lowest mode of output
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Techn
Battery Type: 1×18650 2xCR123
Maximum output: 440 lumens
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.