- Utilizes CREE XP-L HI V3 LED for a maximum output of 1100 lumens
- Maintains constant brightness with very high efficiency; Max output: 1100 ANSI Lumens on high; Max run time: 190 hours
- Three lighting modes and 1 flashing mode;It can use 1x 18650 / 2x CR123
- Forward tactical main switch with momentary activation
- Strobe can be activated with the mode switch when the flashlight is on or off, giving instant access to strobe from any mode
The Klarus XT2C LED led torch is a compact, sleek looking led torch that feels incredibly light and comfortable in your hands. With this deal you get a bundle package of the Klarus XT2C and Thenines USB light.
New Edition of the XT2C in 1100Lumens using a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, evolution of this XT2C in 900 Lumens. If you want a led torch with slightly less lumens try the Mi7. A tiny, powerful tactical light, always at your fingertips. The new Klarus XT series flashlights do not joke, high-precision illumination tools, they have been developed with self-defence and strategic use in mind. Part of this XT (Extreme Tactical) range, that contains the popular XT10, XT11, XT20, is currently home to the brand new XT2C that’s a true tactical led torch for ordinary usage (EDC every day carry).
It utilises 2 CR123 batteries or 1 18650 battery, convenient size, it is extremely easy to carry in a pocket or inside a bag.Despite being a small led torch using only 1 18650 battery, the XT2C is sparkling, it delivers 1100 ANSI Lumens. It is also driven by the revolutionary dual change, which you can also find on the XT10, XT11 and XT20, to permit fast mode changes (from high to medium and low) and to go as fast as a flash at strobe mode ultra vivid and confusing. Performance: Electronic regulation maintains a constant high brightness.
It’s watertight and resists immersion and dust thanks to the IPX-8 standardTactical: Dual control button on the rear with temporary stimulation. You don’t have to juggle two buttons with 2 distinct places. One hand to restrain different modes and very good grip even in the dark. Operation: Switching on by pressing the On / Off button on the trunk, higher mode on. Half a press on this button activates the momentary lighting.
When the lamp is on, press the mode switch (secondary change under the rear cap) to scroll through the High – Moderate and Low modes. The strobe function is activated by remaining press on this button for more than 0.8 seconds. The strobe is triggered also whenever the lamp is off, by pressing the mode change.
This lamp can be used as a headlamp using all the Klarus headband sold separately.
- It can use 1x 18650 / 2x CR123 (use of 16340 batteries is not recommended), which can substantially reduce running costs.
- Dual button tail switch for quick, one-hand operation
- Main switch is easy to find in the dark and will be pushed by default when pressing on the tail of the light
- Mode change is in a lower level than the Primary switch and provides good tactile feedback
- Strobe may be activated together with the mode switch when the led torch is off or on, giving immediate access to strobe from any mode
- Forward tactical switch with momentary stimulation
- Maintains brightness with efficiency
- Max run time: 190 hours
- Reverse polarity protection protects led torch and battery from harm when a battery is inserted incorrectly
Other Product details.
- A Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three light modes and a Stroboscopic mode: autonomy with 2 CR123A batteries
- 1100 ANSI Lumens (2.5 hours)
- 300 ANSI Lumens (7.5 hours)
- 10 ANSI Lumens (190 hours)
- Intensity: 14,762cd
- Range: 243 meters
- Variable Frequency Stroboscopic Mode 1100 ANSI Lumens (7.5hours)
- Battery: 2 CR123A batteries or 1 18650 battery
- Reflector: Orange peel texture for a homogeneous and deep beam
- Switches: – Tactical switch back to turn on and off, momentary activation
- – Mode switch for access to the strobe and to change light mode
- Glass: Ultra clear hardened / tempered
- Made of Type III Aeronautical Aluminum, Military Gray
- Dimensions: 135 mm (length) x 26 mm (head diameter) x 25 mm (body diameter)
- Net weight: 81 g (without battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- Accessories included: case, wrist strap, belt clip, 2 Spare seals, user manual
- 2 year warranty