- All New upgraded edition. Compact design; superb functionality,Newest CREE XP-L HI V3 LED; 700 Lumen output, light beam reaches over 210 meters
- Patented Dual-Switch Control; One-hand tactile control, an evolution of flashlight UI,One-Touch Strobe; One-Touch High; One-Touch Low; ITS temperature control; SOS; Quick mode change
- Two Interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting
- Compact and light (Bezel 25.2mm(0.99") (D)，Body 23.2mm (0.91")(D)，Length 85mm(3.35"), Weight 47.5g(1.76oz)
- Constant Current Circuit driven, no flashes and no PWM blinking,Reverse Polarity Protection; eliminates damage from incorrect battery install
The newest Klarus XT Series flashlights don’t joke, higher precision illumination tools, they’ve been developed in considering self-defence and strategic usage. Section of the XT (Extreme Tactical) scope, which already contains the popular lamp, is currently home to the brand new XT1C, which can be an actual strategic flashlight to be worn regular (EDC daily carry). It utilises a CxR123 battery or a 16340 battery, convenient size, it’s extremely easy to carry in a pocket or inside a bag.
Operation: Switching on by pressing the On / Off button on the back, high mode activated. Half a press on this button activates the momentary lighting. When the lamp is on, press the mode switch (secondary switch under the rear cap) to scroll through the High – Medium and Low modes.
This lamp can be used as a headlamp with the Klarus headband sold separately.
To select the desired mode, Lamp on hold for 5 seconds on the main button, the lamp will enter the dim mode and flash quickly, do not release the main button and then press the Mode button. For Tactical mode the lamp will flash 1 time, press the mode button again to enter the outdoor mode, release when you have selected the desired mode.
Operation of Classic Tactical Mode 1:
Press the rear ON button completely to turn on the lamp in turbo mode similarly to turn off the lamp. If you half press, you will be in momentary mode and when you release the button the lamp will go out.
When the lamp is off, press the back button mode to activate the strobe mode.
If you stay pressed for less than two seconds the lamp will turn off when you release the button and otherwise the strobe mode will remain active. Press again to exit the strobe and turn off the lamp.
When the lamp is on, press and hold the mode button to activate the strobe.
When the lamp is on, simply press the mode button to change the lighting levels (High / Medium / Low)
Outdoor Mode 2 Operation:
Press the rear ON button fully to turn on the lamp in turbo mode similarly to turn off the lamp. If you half press, you will be in momentary mode and when you release the button the lamp will go out.
When the lamp is off, press the back button mode to activate the low mode.
If you stay pressed for less than one second the lamp will go out when you release the button and otherwise the weak mode will remain active. Simply press the button to switch to the following lighting levels: (Low / Medium / High). Press 1 second to turn off the lamp.
When the lamp is on, press the mode button to switch to the following lighting levels: (Low / Medium / High) With the
lamp on, press and hold the mode button for more than 3 seconds to activate the SOS mode.
Click again to exit SOS mode.
Klarus XT1C Features
• All New upgraded edition. Compact design; superb functionality; industry leading patented features
• Easy Interface: One-Touch Strobe; One-Touch High; One-Touch Low
- Utilises CREE XP-L HI V3 LED Using a lifespan of Around 50,000 hours.
- Classic Tactical Putting as factory default• Running Performance: 2.0V-4.2V
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x CR123A battery or 1x 16340 battery
- Reflector: Smooth reflector
- Switch type Tactical Tail Switch
- Net weight: 47.5 g(1.67oz) (Excluding battery)
- Material: Aero-space Aluminum alloy 6061-T6; Army spec hard anodizing (HA III)
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2 yards)
- Lens: Toughened glass with AR coating
The new XT series flashlights out of Klarus are precision-engineered tools, which are developed with strategic usage and self explanatory in mind. Section of this XT (Extreme Tactical) range, Including the favourite XT10 and XT20, this brand new Klarus XT1C is a real Tactical EDC. Being bigger than the XT10, it’s easy to carry in a pocket or purse.
Despite being small, the XT1C is quite smart — outputting a max 245 ANSI lumens using one CR123 battery. It utilises Klarus’s advanced dual-button tail change (as found on the XT10 and XT20 versions) allowing for rapid manner modifications (from High to Medium and Low) and offer lightning-quick entry to a super vivid and disorientating strobe – producing the XT1C an wonderful self indulgent flashlight.