- ♥ 1.【Small compact light, Exquisite product design】Stainless steel clip for easy carrying; Featherweight aerospace aluminum alloy body, excellent quality
- ♥ 2.【Nichia 219C LED, Low Cost Long Runtime】It has 3 lighting modes. Utilizing Nichia 219C LED, Max lumen is 230 lumens, with 2*AAA batteries, max runtime up to 193 hours.
- ♥ 3.【Nichia High CRI】High color rendering index max up to 5000K, simulate natural lighting for clarity of details; Soft and even spot light without dark area;
- ♥ 4.【Ideal for Many Professionals】Doctors & EMT, zero blue ray damage (RGO) to the eyes, perfectly suited for pupil examination without causing eye stain; Mechanics & Technicians, for equipment repairs and daily inspections; For hiking, camping and all outdoor activities.
- ♥ 5.【User-Friendly Switch】Simple to operate with Mode Memory Function; Complete tail switch setting control, one-touch on/one-touch off/one-touch mode switch.
The Klarus P20 flashlight is a medical pen lamp with a direct illumination to examine pupils, equipped with a high efficiency LED greater than 90 (100 being exactly the same color of light as the sun) which does not does not emit blue light. It can also be soaked in alcohol for sterilisation. The maximum power is 230 Lumens for 34 minutes.
It is solid and effective lamp, always at hand, for tasks and work inside and out. The Klarus P20 is part of this Klarus “Professional” range. Each lamp is manufactured to military specifications, but in a reasonable price for the biggest number of users. Three output styles are available (high, medium, low) which may be accessed simply by pressing the back button.
Performance: Electronic regulation maintains a continuous high brightness.
Protection: Built-in protection circuit against polarity inversions the lamp against mishandling of the batteries. It is watertight and resists dust and immersion Because of the IPX-8 standard.
Practical: Little size fits everywhere, very good traction in the dark.
Operation: Switching on by pressing the only On / Off button on the trunk. Half a press on this button activates the momentary lighting.