- Multi position bike light
- Rotating 360 degree
- Easy to adjust the light freely
With a Klarus B1K Multi-Position Bike Light Mount you can get the best out of your cycle lights. A bicycle mounting bracket lets you optimise positioning on your frame or handlebars. Easily transfer bike lights between bikes or keep your headlight scratch free with a case. Whether the bracket that came with your lights is broken or you want to upgrade to a more secure mount, the Klarus B1K Multi-Position Bike Light Mount is compatible with most popular bike lights.
Quick release multi position bike light for flashlights with a diameter from 16mm up to 48mm. Rotating 360º design for you to adjust the light freely.
- 2 x rubber spacers included (1 x spacer for top half, 1 x spacer for bottom half)
- Easy wipe-clean.
- Easy fix and disconnect clamp system
How to Mount your Klarus B1K bike light
- If you have drop handlebars, mount the light near the bottom of the drops, making sure the light is in a position that still shines forward, but doesn’t block your brakes or shifters from functioning properly.
- If possible, mount your light to the side of your front fork. If possible, place the light on the traffic side of the bicycle, making sure the wheel doesn’t hit or rub up against the light when riding.